Let's make your instrument more fun!
First, please read this (all of it):
- A credit card number is required to secure an appointment. The card will be charged if the appointment is missed. Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled 2 days or more in advance. There is a link in your communication from Square Appointments to do this.
- You will receive email confirmation for your booking. It contains important info. Please read it.
- I will not accept instruments without a case or gig bag.
- If you bring a child into my space, you are responsible for their actions.
- Any special order parts must be paid for in advance. This may require paying for shipping.
- Any instrument left in the shop for 30 days past the date of *completion* will become the property of Stahman Guitars. I'll be in touch with the owner of the guitar 3 times within that period, via phone and/or email, to encourage a timely pick up. The first communication will be made on the date of completion.
- Any instrument left in the shop for longer than 7 days beyond the date of *completion* will incur a $20 per day storage fee. I have very limited space, and cannot store your instrument as more arrive.
- The Repair Intake Form (below) must be filled out before your appointment. Note: there is some redundancy between the booking and the intake form. My apologies. I haven't yet found a more perfect system, but am working on it.