Need a repair? Here's our fine print:
At Stahman Guitars, we specialize in service and repair work on guitars and bass guitars - both acoustic and electric. We do not work on amplifiers, pedals, stereos, etc. Although it is not our main focus, we frequently repair non-guitar instruments, such as banjo, mandolin, and ukulele.
- For ALL violin, viola, and cello repair, we very highly recommend Eugene Violin Shop.
- After a firsthand assessment of your instrument, we can provide a labor estimate. We do our best to stick to the estimate. It is not at all possible for us to provide an accurate assessment using photos or a verbal description.
- We will not provide estimates on the phone, unless we are quoting a job that has a standard rate listed on our Repair page.
- We require that you leave your instrument with us to be worked on (for example, we do not allow you to check it in for repair, then bring it back in a week, all the while reserving your place in line). This policy helps us be as efficient as possible, and is fair to all clients.
- Any parts needed must be paid for in advance. In the case of special orders, this may require paying for shipping.
- For jobs estimated at $100 and above, a 50% down payment is required.
- All of our work is backed by a 90 day warranty. This includes setups, as they can change from season to season.
- Any instrument left in the shop for 30 days past the date of *completion* will become the property of Stahman Guitars. We will be in touch with the owner of the guitar 3 times within that period, via phone and/or email, to encourage a timely pick up. The first communication will be made on the date of completion.